Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well the first day is under our belt, but not without issues lol. Despite sl borkness, wierd script messages, the stats are as follows:


240,679L has been made for the Relay for Life
2880 Roses registered on the grid
260 Merchants participating
Ten hours into the hunt - 995 Hunters, 14608 roses found

The database is working and keeping track, once Arete can unclog the sl pipeline, so data can get back in, all figures will be up to date. We tested every scenario before we launched the Hope Hunt Script, however there was no way we could have anticipated the SL emergency maintenance nor the new SL viewer. We apologise for any frustration you are feeling, but please know we are just as frustrated to. Please be patient. This hunt is for Relay for Life and cancer awareness. Please keep that in mind.

Despite adversities....we fight on
SL has given us adversities in the start of this hunt,
but we fight on just as in life cancer gives us adversities,
but we fight on for a cure by Trena Chenille

See you all tomorrow and despite it all I will keep smiling :)

4 comments:

  1. There are still roses that won't register that I've clicked on them, and still tell me I've found them all when I haven't... Will they register at some point, or do we have to go back and click again?? How can it be registering accurately the number anyone has found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again... I'm also finding roses that say "This rose is not set to interact with you." They're numbered, and part of the number on the sim, but don't see me. (I do have my tag on). *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie, they are registering. The roses that do not interact with you means the merchant did not register the roses and we cannot help that.

    ReplyDelete